Essential Staff Ltd is currently recruting for a an expereinced Sales recrutiment Executive to join our new offices in Wembley Park and to join our team to expand the business from Hospitality Catering and Events Indsutry to three new sectors we have introdcued this year, which are Office Jobs, Beauty and Spa and Carers.
Essential Staff has been running for 4 years and with the application in development we have a product that nobody has seen yet on the market so we are looking to become a leading provider of emergency staff through our unique application. Essential Staff provided Emergency, Temporary and Permanent work and alongside our sister company Essential Training School we are able to provide courses within the hospitality Catering and Events industry. With our legal partner we can offer sponsorships and international recruitment and help people with the immigration requirements.
With so much happening this year ESL is looking for Professional, Serious, Hard Working and Experienced individuals that are willing to come on board to grow this business internationally.
Your Role: Account management, Sales and Recruitment.
- Research, identify and call/speak to decision makers within organisations
- Develop professional relationships with candidates and employers and make placements
- Tracking/progressing candidates into employment, apprenticeships or further education
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls to candidates to book onto training courses and temporary jobs
- Arrange interviews with employers
- Arrange meetings with employers and sell them our services
- Support candidates with CV’s and interview coaching
- Source available vacancies for candidates to move into employment
- Generate leads through telephone marketing to employers/businesses to meet their recruitment needs
- Ensure that records/data is kept up to date
- Meet monthly performance targets
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s
- Experience in recruitment or a similar role - Essential
- Experience of working in training and educational sector - desired
- Ability to handle high volume of calls (inbound and outbound)
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships
- Experience with using all Microsoft Office Packages
- Use of CRM
- Organisational skills
Monday - Friday 9 am to 6pm 1 hour break
Sometimes you will also have to be available to look after your accounts over weekends in case they need emergency staff (only until the application will be launched)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Essential Staff Team
- Organisational Skills