Recruitment Consultant - Driving Division
Leicester - City Centre
Basic Salary - Up to £26,000 + Uncapped Bonus and Benefits
Our Driving recruitment team in Leicester are looking for a Recruitment Sales Consultant to join its expanding team!
Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? Do you have recruitment sales experience or a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment? If so this great opportunity could be for you!
What does the role of a Recruitment Sales Consultant involve?
Our Recruitment Sales Consultants at Encore are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- Cold calling and face-to-face new business development in order to generate new clients.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
- Area mapping.
- Rejection handling.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26,000 basic salary per annum.
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Extensive training package and support.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Friday night drinks in the office.
- Private healthcare and pension.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
What would make a successful Recruitment Sales Consultant at Encore?
- Experience in B2B or B2C sales and securing new business is highly advantageous.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Confident and personable.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 Industrial Recruiters in the UK.
Established in 2002, we have achieved significant growth year on year and it has never been more exciting to join a leading recruiter.
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People, and Best Recruitment Company to Work For are just a handful of our accreditations. We have just been shortlisted again for the IRP Best Company to Work For 2016 Award!
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- business development
- new business
- cold calling
- driving recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'