- Business with an £8 million turnover in just 4 years since starting up!
- Supply technology experts to large brands such as Honda & Three helping to transform the customer experience
- Source finance professionals for the charity sector to help do better work
- Find the very best people for projects within the NHS, helping to deliver care that dramatically improves lives
- Invest in the future of their company with formal training courses
The role of a graduate recruitment consultant:
- Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews with clients and prepping candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Building a network and name for yourself
Why apply to become a graduate recruitment consultant?
- Clear pathway for progression: Associate Consultant > Consultant > Senior Consultant > Principal Consultant > Manager > Head of Department > Director
- 1st year £35k-45k on target earnings, 2nd year £50k-£70k, 3rd year £70k-£100k+ OTE
- Monthly incentives including lunch clubs and day trips
- Team nights out/Social incentives
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- 4PM Friday finishes
- Additional day of holiday per year worked with us!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast-paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market-leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles.
- Client Meetings
- Sales Executive
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'