My client, an accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their resourcing team at their SSC in Liverpool.
The Shared Service Centre team (SSC) based in Liverpool provides essential support to a number of teams across our firm. The Resourcing team works in collaboration with the rest of the HR department to deliver end to end strategic and innovative resourcing solutions to attract top talent for the over 6,000 strong firm.
This role will provide expert recruitment support and guidance to the business stakeholders and business areas to ensure that the most cost effective and sourcing strategy is utilised at all times.
- Ensure that vacancies are published both internally and externally as appropriate, liaising with the resourcing partner and hiring manager to ensure the content of adverts and job descriptions are accurate and refreshed regularly.
- Liaise with the Resourcing Partners and HR to keep up to date on the progress of vacancies. Provide updates to the business where required.
- Organise and facilitate vacancy briefings with suppliers, completing all relevant documentation and ensure that minutes are circulated.
- Arrange and confirm interviews with candidates/agencies and recruiting managers; book rooms, refreshments and ensure all supporting documentation is in place for all interviews.
- Ensure that hiring managers receive regular and timely updates on the status of requested actions.
- Obtain interview notes and provide feedback to recruitment agencies, candidates and recruiting managers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to maintain a good working knowledge of your business area, including the Business Support Forum and make recommendations for service improvement.
Skills & Expertise required:
- Significant recruitment experience gained from either agency, or a combination of agency and in-house.
- Proven high volume recruitment expertise
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation - professional services or finance preferred
- Experience in dealing with and influencing a variety of stakeholders
- An independent problem solver who can set priorities, make high quality judgements and decisions quickly and effectively drive outcomes through to completion
- Previous experience of working with and developing the use of applicant tracking systems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Good professional communication skills; written and verbal
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
Additional add on benefits:
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
- Job Descriptions
- Professional Communication
- Strategic Sourcing
- Internal Resourcing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'