This is a support role based on using internal databases, systems, own initiative and following processes within our critical client program.
This position is very busy and high demanding and would suit someone with a high attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet strict SLA deadlines.
The ability to use Microsoft Excel efficiently is a must and familiarity with Outlook and other Microsoft packages a key component of the role.
This is a very demanding, busy role that requires excellent customer service skills as the successful candidate will be dealing with contractors, suppliers and client managers from all over Europe on the phone and via email on a continual basis.
Duties will include -
- Processing of new contracts via client and internal databases following strict procedures
- Processing of amendments and extensions to contracts via client and internal databases
- Dealing with queries from contractors regarding aspects of contract set up and contract after care (payroll issues etc)
- Maintaining tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Processing ad-hoc requests from the client where necessary
- Answering the phone and dealing with or re-directing calls where necessary
- Liaising with back office department to resolve queries for contractors/client
- Using the client internal system to assist with account access issues/timecard issues
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job