Recruitment Resourcer Crewe 4 month Contract day rate £150-200 doe
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global professional firm who are currently seeking a Recruitment Resourcer, on a 4 month FTC, to join their organisation. The role is currently based in Crewe , with the opportunity to work remotely available.
Your New Role
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will work alongside the internal recruitment team and support the recruitment team in identifying, sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates, whilst also completing any recruitment related administrative duties, with a focus on maintaining a quick and efficient service to candidates and hiring managers.
Thanks to your resourcing activities, you will support the team's focus on ensuring the organisation attracts, hires and retains the best employees.
Utilise multiple channels and tools to identify passive and active job seekers.
- Conduct internet based searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct approach calls, networks, directories and other recruitment tools and databases
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Prepare offer information and other ad hoc administrative requirements when necessary
What You'll Need
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Resourcer.
- High competence levels in using a wide range of sourcing tools and techniques, including internet and tech.
- Strong working knowledge of the most popular job boards, attraction and resourcing methods/channels.
- Strong IT skills, including an intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Resilience, motivation to succeed and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Administrative Duties
- Recruitment Tools
- Applicant Tracking Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'