Up to £24,000pa
- Resourcing for a recruitment agency
- Daily advertising of roles
- Searching on job boards and LinkedIn for suitable candidates
- Screening candidates
- Administration duties
- Experience as a recruitment resourcer would be preferred
- Experience as recruitment resource/administrator in agency or in house setting
- Great communication and administration skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Resourceful, tenacious and independent
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Able to communicate with a range of candidates from low management to senior exec
- Keen to eventually progress within the business
What benefits will you get?
We are a disruptive and fun company that offers flexible working hours, a fun and relaxed company culture and regular team get togethers. We would love to find someone that would be keen to progress to a 360 recruitment consultant in 6-12 months.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'