£17,000 - £20,000
We are a forward-thinking IT & Business Solutions Recruitment Agency based in Crawley and we are looking to grow! We are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Account Management function.
If you are looking for a chance to get into Recruitment as a Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer and want a chance to earn good commission and have more control over your earnings, then please apply!
Role and responsibilities for the Recruitment Resourcer :
- To support the Account Manager's in resourcing suitable candidates for all new vacancies.
- Advertising new jobs on job boards and websites
- Searching for suitable candidates on candidate job boards such as Jobsite, Reed & Indeed
- Screening candidates in regards to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations
- Screening CVs to ensure that they reflect the qualification of the role given to you by Manager
- Candidate administration- Inputting candidate details in to Adapt, obtaining contractor information such as passport, bank details etc
- Confirmation of interviews. Ensuring candidate has address of interview, managers name and interview preparation (this will be dependant on client)
- Lead generation. Asking the candidates what else they have on the go and where they are interviewing. This will generate new business for Sales Consultants
- References. Taking references on candidates
Skills and Experience for the Recruitment Resourcer :
- Good telephone and customer service experience
- Professional when dealing with candidates and clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Word, Internet and Email experience
- Do not need to be from an IT background but have the ability to understand a qualification of a role
- Committed and dedicated to meeting targets
- General administration background
- Client facing experience- Experience of attending client meetings
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of preparing CVs to be submitted to clients
Please apply as directed!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'