Recruitment Resourcer - The Business:
A global company providing recruitment solutions to the Technology, Transformation, Data and Digital markets - delivering top results in these markets for 20 years.
A recruitment agency with a difference. This business focuses on long-term relationships and not quick wins. They are a team of trusted recruiters establishing themselves with trusted partners.
If you’re looking for a recruitment business with a consultative (and not transactional) approach, this is the place for you.
Recruitment Resourcer - The Role:
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer is challenging, exciting and very rewarding. To be successful you will be self-motivated, hard working and above all, tenacious & ambitious.
Working in tandem with a senior consultant you will be trained on sourcing the best technology talent for some of the fastest growing companies globally.
You will observe and practice techniques and be developed into your own style of recruiting!
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate candidates from multiple sources (including internal and external databases, social media, referrals, networking, professional groups, online forums).
- Headhunt candidates for specific requirements, including generation of longlist.
- Candidate interviews and screening (telephone and face to face) to ensure most relevant candidates are shared with Consultants.
- Use of sales skills and market/company/role information to gain candidates’ interest and to overcome (if reasonable) any concerns.
- Support Consultants with Candidate Management throughout the process, ensuring the candidate is kept up to date.
- Manage interview arrangements, briefings and offers where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records on the company database (HRS), updating throughout the day.
Recruitment Resourcer - The Person:
- Naturally curious, with a desire to learn.
- Commercially minded, able to identify business and revenue opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate, influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Dynamic, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Unrelenting desire for achievement.
- Fearless, has confidence to intelligently questions status quo and embraces challenges.
- Target driven.
- Positive, with a can-do attitude and plenty of energy.
- Time management; effectively manage time to multitask, prioritise and achieve goals.
- Administration skills; does not overlook the importance of administration.
Do you fit the bill?
Interested in a lucrative career in recruitment?
Apply now to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'