Do you have experience in recruitment? Are you a Resourcer, Recruitment Administrator or Recruitment Consultant?
Due to continued growth Parkhouse Bell are expanding and looking to appoint for a Recruitment Resourcer to support our dedicated team of Talent Partners across a wide range of exciting recruitment and resesrch assignments in a variety of sectors.
We are looking to appoint on either a full-time or part-time, permanent or fixed-term basis. Our Recruitment Resourcers work through a combination of remote/home working and ad hoc office days alongside peers and colleagues locally. We are also flexible on where you are based in the wider Chichester - Southampton area. So if you are looking for a new role on a more flexible working pattern, working for us could be exactly what you are looking for.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the candidate resourcing activity to fulfill specific assignments
- Utilising a range of candidate attraction, engagement sources and methodologies to source relevant candidates
- Sift applications/expression of interest
- Undertaking detailed screening telephone interviews
- Shortlisting suitable candidates for both internal Talent Partners and client consideration
- Lead the arrangement of candidate/client interviews, including confirmation of interviews, candidate interview prep and obtainment of feedback and outcomes
- Lead the obtainment and checking of required candidate documentation including Right to Work ID, driving license and certifications and qualifications.
- Lead candidate aftercare activity, including start date confirmation and ongoing periodic customer care communications
To be a Recruitment Resourcer with Parkhouse Bell all we ask is that you have some prior experience, knowledge and understanding of working within recruitment, whether this be for an external agency or in-house, in particular personally executing candidate resourcing activity for permanent appointments.
In return you will be offered a competitive starting salary between £18,000 - £24,000pa, depending on years experience and recruitment/HR related qualifications and enhanced benefits package.
If you are interested in applying then please upload a copy of your current CV and one of the team will be in contact in the coming days to explore your interest in more detail.
- Candidate Attraction
- Candidate Resourcing
- Candidate Interviewing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'