We are delighted to be recruiting for a Resourcer to join our clients growing Specialist Recruitment Business in Tunbridge Wells. So, if you are looking for your next step up the career ladder and you thrive in a fast-paced environment and maybe want a change of industry, then we recommend you apply for this exciting position!
You do not need to have experience working in recruitment (although it would be a bonus), however we are looking to see applicants with transferable skills within roles where there is demonstrable experience working in an office environment communicating with customers or clients on a regular basis, so strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
Recruitment Resourcer to work within the existing Recruitment team sourcing the best talent for niche job vacancies. Guided by the Company Director you will target and engage with potential and existing clients, resulting in a professional B2B relationship; candidate assessing and headhunting, then manage all stages of the sourcing and recruitment process all the way through to confirming job offers and placements.
- Business development with current, lapsed and potential clients.
- To assist the recruitment team in the management of all new candidate enquires and prompt follow up of all candidate leads
- Proactive sourcing (including internet and social media channels), build and maintain a database of potential/target candidates
- Candidate negotiation who may take a more considered approach to registering interests and engaging with recruitment
- Facilitating linkage between potential recruits and existing key candidates
- To work cross-departmentally to ensure that interested candidates are provided with regular contact, consultations and feedback ensuring a conversation of interest into prospective job vacancies
- Assist in producing a range of reports/management information relating to the recruitment and sourcing process
- Assistance with the progression of additional streams of recruitment where appropriate
- Compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements associated with the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous Business Development / Face to Face Customer Service experience
- Previous recruitment experience preferred but not essential
- An honest and ethical approach.
- IT literate with specific experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Needs to be able to communicate with people at all levels.
- A highly self-motivated and pro-active work ethic.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
- Bonus and commission schemes
- Working hours: Monday - Friday Office Hours
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'