Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China colleagues. We also work in a number of other jurisdictions through dedicated country teams.
Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
Our network has more than 1000 people working across 20 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Belfast, Birmingham, Bologna, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Manchester, Munich, Milan, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Turin, Venice and Silicon Valley.
In 2017, Fieldfisher was named Law Firm of the Year in Western Germany at the Juve Awards, and Law firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards. 2018 saw Fieldfisher named Law Firm of the year at the Legal Business Awards 2018.
Fieldfisher's Condor Alternative Legal Solutions won the award for 'New Business and Service Delivery Models’ at the FT Innovative Lawyers Europe Awards 2017. Fieldfisher also won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the Solicitors Journal Awards 2017.The Team
The HR department is responsible for the provision of a full range of HR services to the Firm including recruitment and resourcing, talent management, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, staff welfare, compliance and maintenance of personnel records.
The Recruitment team is very well regarded and its focus is on direct hiring. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience of this who wants to make an impact on the success of the firm moving forwards through the introductions they make. The team currently consists of a Senior Recruitment Manager, a Recruitment Manager, two Recruitment Advisors, and a Recruitment Assistant, and forms part of the wider HR team.
This role is responsible for researching and sourcing candidates directly for experienced hires and will be highly focused on savings achieved through direct sourcing. There will also be the opportunity to get involved in wider recruitment and HR based projects across the team.Responsibilities
- Utilises a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business
- Carries out research to market map for roles and keeps information up to date
- Works closely with the Recruiter to understand the needs of the role and to identify potential candidate leads for a variety of business services and qualified lawyer vacancies.
- Builds talent pipelines through research and understanding of competitors
- You will also be expected to support the team on new recruitment initiatives.
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Experience gained in a legal recruitment agency, professional services or law firm environment.
- Proven track record of sourcing direct candidates for all roles regardless of level using LinkedIn and other relevant channels
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels in the firm.
- Ability to prioritise workload and to balance varied requirements
- A full understanding and appreciation of maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a small team and promotion of the team to internal clients.
Fieldfisher LLP aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role. The firm is supportive of flexible working arrangements and we would encourage you to discuss this with us, should this be something you are interested in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'