Recruitment Resourcer - no experience required
A graduate position based in Fareham, near Southampton
We are looking for a recent graduate for a position as a Graduate Recruitment Resourcer, where the role will primarly involve customer service based telephone work with candidates, matching them to open vacancies and arranging interviews and job offers. You will ideally have a university degree or 3 good A levels, as well as an enthusiastic personality and an excellent telephone manner.
Blueprint Recruitment is based on the Cams Hall business park in Fareham near Southampton. As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be providing outstanding customer service and building long term business relationships with candidates. No previous experience is required as we provide comprehensive training for Resourcers and Recruitment Consultants, including full mentoring and ongoing support.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment consultancies. We are a company of over 30 employees which offers attractive long-term career opportunities for graduates who want to work in a telephone orientated, friendly and fast-paced office environment. We provide excellent financial packages for our employees including a basic salary, commission and performance-related bonuses.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- A team based environment with team-based incentives
- A culture that provides rewards and recognition for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a company boat trip, a Christmas Party and team nights out
Please apply by sending your cv to us now to be considered for an interview.
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'