Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment company, is seeking a Resourcer for our London Bridge office to provide support to our recruitment consultants in the SEN team - this is a great first step into recruitment!
Previous experience working in Admin or recruitment would be an advantage. This position has the potential for development and progression and working within Education Recruitment will challenge you, the daily routine is fast paced and you'll be working to tight deadlines and targets.
You'll be working alongside a team of consultants and completing administrative tasks such as;
- Placing adverts for school vacancies on external websites and the TP website
- Compiling and uploading documents to the system post candidate interviews
- Chasing and obtaining references for teachers and support staff
- General greeting duties for candidate interviews and on recruitment events
- Liaising with our internal vetting team to smoothly clear and vet candidates
- Regular check in calls to gather candidate availability and work preferences
As the offices' Resourcer, you will be creating quality advertising, attending recruitment days and carrying out pre-interview vetting calls to resource quality teachers and support staff for the SEN team. An understanding of the Education sector particularly special educational needs (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) would be an advantage.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Opportunity to earn commission in line with your targets
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'