Ritz Recruitment Commercial Sector – London Liverpool street
Recruitment Resourcer for a well-established boutique consultancy 37 years and counting.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful permanent division in our vibrant and friendly office in the heart of the City of London.
With 2 offices, the other situated in Manchester, we primarily specialise in Administration, Secretarial, PA and EA roles across London and the surrounding areas, but in the last several years we have hugely expanded areas of expertise, as well as our diverse client base.
We also operate a ‘booming’ temps desk a ‘Rec2 Rec’ department which are successfully expanding as we move forward into 2018!
So, that’s a little bit about us.. now a little bit about what we are looking for..
As the role of Permanent Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing attractive job adverts in the industry to attract candidates.
- Coordinating interviews, conducting telephone and first stage interviews, prepping candidates before each interview.
- Sourcing for candidates through all live job boards we have accessible
- Reviewing all applications received for the jobs advertised and shortlisting
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to possess:
- 6 – 12 months Experince within recruiting office support roles.
- A confident personality, articulate communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to your development and constantly strive to acquire to meet targets
- In-depth understanding of the industry through training, events, networking and trade press.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and driven attitude
Perks of the job!
- Progression Opportunities
- Excellent salary and an attractive commission structure
- Team incentives throughout the year
- Individual learning development
- Paid for company socials every quarterly including an annual paid for Christmas party
- 23 days holiday (not including Bank Holidays)
- Breakfast club Monthly – All around London different places every time.
- Team Theatre Night Outs Monthly.
- Friday Drinks out – Not necessary
- Kobox – Boxing classes lunch time - Not necessary
PLEASE PLEASE Need to have Experince within Recruitment Resoucer 6 - 12 Months.
If this sounds like your ideal Recruitment environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please email us your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'