Secure Healthcare have an awesome opportunity for someone looking for a career in healthcare recruitment.
This position is perfect for an someone with some experience in the sector looking for a long term career with great career.
Do you love talking to people, do you enjoy helping others and would like to help people source employment, are you a people person? then this opportunity is right for you!
We are considering all applicants on a National minimum wage basis.
Due to planned expansion we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to work in our Wolverhampton office.
Hours of work will be between 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday,
Weekends on rota is mandatory as is oncall out of hours Phone
- Advertising Vacancies using a wide range of media (e.g. Newspapers,websites)
- Headhunting - sourcing and contacting suitable candiddates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews
- follow checks to meet regulator standards. (e.g. Reference checking)
- Assist with bookings of candidates
- Out of hours duty
We are looking for energetic individuals that are self motivated and ready for a challenge.
The ideal candidate will be process driven, Strong IT skills, Excellent customer service and team skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"