Exclusive Education are looking for Recruitment Resourcers to join our rapidly growing Recruitment Agency in Warrington.
The Education Sector is one of the fastest growing markets in the UK offering a fast paced and dynamic career opportunity for a trainee or established Recruitment Resourcer.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for sourcing suitable candidates from jobs boards, screening and interviewing candidates and completing the registration and clearance procedures.
In this role you will have the opportunity to continually progress and develop. You will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the business.
- Source suitable candidates
- Screen potential candidates and complete the interview process
- Complete the clearance procedure while adhering to strict compliance procedures
- Build relationships with clients and candidates over the phone and face to face
- Diary management
- Proactive 'can do' attitude
- Strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Show resilience, persistence and drive
- Confident, adaptable and able to communicate on all levels
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
In return we will offer you:-
- Competitive annual salary
- Reward based career progression
- Weekly team incentives
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Casual clothes when in the office
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Never work your birthday again
If you are interested in joining a fast growing company as our Recruitment Resourcer, with opportunity for long term career progression apply now.
Please email your CV
- Recruitment Resourcer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"