I have a fantastic opportunity with a client in Reading for a Recruitment Resourcer in Reading. This role is a temporary assignment for 10 weeks, Monday to Friday full time 9am – 5.30pm.
Recruitment Resourcer - Job Purpose
You will support the business in resourcing for large, national accounts which at the moment are focused on industrial recruitment for transport and logistics companies. You'll focus on contacting top talent across numerous locations around the UK. You'll be working alongside your delivery colleagues to fill quick turnaround vacancies for permanent roles for our clients.
• To work with internal colleagues to understand what our clients need
• Sourcing CV's and collating applications
• Reviewing CV's and screening against role requirements
• Calling all candidates and conducting telephone interviews
• Arranging and co-ordinating interview and assessment times
• Ensure the CRM is up to date and all candidates are uploaded fully onto our system
• Ensure all administrative processes are adhered to
• Coordinating start dates with client sites and liaising with offered candidates
• A proactive, can-do attitude with a desire to learn and progress.
• Excellent telephone manner: tone, inflection, open questions, summarising accurately.
• Excellent communication and client relationship building skills, balanced with the ability to adapt to and handle difficult situations assertively and confidently.
• Self-motivated and target driven.
• Speed and accuracy balanced with a good eye for detail.
• Collaborative team working style with the ability to work well with by pro-actively offering support and willing to share best practice
• Ability to learn new skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (accurate spelling, emails to clients and candidates must be concise and courteous).
• Ability to plan ahead to meet client and candidate and team deadlines and targets.
• A good understanding of Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
• A willingness to learn and be part of a team
Recruitment Resourcer – Key skills:
You will need to have a background in working in a fast-paced customer centric environment, have a confident and proactive telephone manner.
Does this sound like an ideal job for you?
If the answer is YES please contact Sabrina Hayes on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job