Having a positive attitude and resilience are crucial to succeeding in recruitment; while it can be a very rewarding career, it's a fast-paced environment which means you have to be able to adapt quickly. Robert Walters are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to kick-start their career in Recruitment. If you are a goal-oriented and driven, you are well placed to succeed.
Robert Walters focuses on providing a high quality service to both clients and candidates whilst remaining at the forefront of industry innovation. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the industry awards we have won over the years: 'Great Place to Work 2017', 'International Recruitment Company of the Year' and 'Best International Recruiter'
Roles / Responsibilities: Upon joining you will receive a clearly defined personal development plan. You will be working closely with more senior consultants who will guide you through the full recruitment process.
- Sourcing Candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening, Briefing and interviewing candidates, to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Handling and negotiating job offers
- Proving excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will need to be able to demonstrate our values:
- Self-Motivated - The business suits people who are energetic, dedicated and who have the drive to succeed
- Strong Communication skills
- Taking Pride in your work
- Entrepreneurial - It's a great place to your own boss as part of a global business
What's On Offer
Helping talented professionals find their ideal role is hugely rewarding. But working with inspiring professionals to find their next role is only part of the picture. There's outstanding earning potential and benefits on offer. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters. We're very good at identifying future leaders, it's part of Robert Walters' objectives to look at who's coming through the business, who can take a step up and who can run teams and offices. Taking the next step is solely based on your performance - you can progress quickly into a senior role.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.