An excellent opportunity for a graduate looking for their first or second job (or someone more experienced who wants to make a career move).
What we have to offer:
- Friendly team environment with experienced people who will support and develop your professional skills
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company - both in the UK and overseas
- A really varied and interesting role that is very focussed around people
- Excellent earning potential - bonuses as well as a salary
We are looking for candidate resourcers to join our team in our Central London office. The role involves identifying and talking with potential candidates about their work experience and next career move and then working alongside experienced senior recruitment consultants to help match the candidate to the right job. As a recruitment resourcer you will work with people at various experience levels from graduates starting off in their careers to senior level Directors and C-suite executives. Consequently, you will enhance your soft skills and gain vital commercial experience and insight in this role.
- Provide candidate resourcing support to Consultants
- Conduct preliminary candidate assessment and screening interviews
- Perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of core markets, organisations and candidate fields in the UK
- Analyse and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for management
What we are looking for:
Experience is preferable, however your work ethic, professional attitude, great communication skills and the desire to be a valuable part of a team is of greater importance. We will help train and develop your skills. You must be educated to Degree level and be focussed on your career - we take your development seriously and we expect you to as well.
We look forward to receiving your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'