Zen Educate is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team!
What we are looking for in a Recruitment Resourcer
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Confident in phone communication and handling objections
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Strong bias to action
- Recruit talented candidates and ensure a good experience for them by matching their skills to schools’ requirements
- Answer questions, handle objections and educate candidates about how supply teaching works with Zen Educate
- Maintain constructive relationships with candidates to ensure candidate satisfaction and retention
- Use a variety of online tools to interview and vet individual candidates and continuously improve the vetting process
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in 'mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days of holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
UK schools spend over £2bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient — everything is paper and phone-call based.
We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. In the process we’ll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors, have had significant early traction, and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London’s most prominent tech companies.
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.How to apply
Email a CV and 1 paragraph on why you would be a great fit as a Recruitment Resourcer with Zen Educate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job