We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team!
Recruitment Solutions are an established Recruitment Agency supplying temporary and permanent staff to many sectors including Warehouse, Driving, Construction, Retail, Administration and Commercial. With offices in the Didcot, Oxfordshire and Bury, Lancashire we supply numerous companies from global corporations to local builders.
A Recruitment Resourcer will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Answering calls from candidates that are applying for work and adding their details to our Aspire database.
- Welcoming members of the public and assisting them with manual registration for work.
- Calling around registered candidates and offering them available positions.
- Administration assistance to the consultants. Gathering information correctly such as Bank Details and Proof of Right to Work in the UK etc. Entering these details on to the Aspire system.
- Basic Maths and English skills. General arythmatic and spelling.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems such as Word and Excel.
- Good telephone manner.
- Comfortable in dealing with members of public both face to face and on the phone. A friendly demenour is advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take instruction from consultants that require assistance.
- Ability to use initiative to complete tasks.
Working time and conditions:
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30pm. No weekends or evenings.
You will be working in modern, air conditioned office premises within the Orchard Centre, Didcot, in the heart of the town centre close to all the shops, pubs, restaurants and cinema.
Our office environment is open and we actively promote team bonding with weekly 5 a side football teams, sponsored charity events and various team exercises out of work to keep a vibrant working atmosphere.
Full training will be provided on our Aspire software. It is a basic windows system that is very easy to learn and user friendly.
Training on the job role and legislation of employing temporary workers will be provided.
There is the career path into Recruitment through this role. Once fully trained and capable, it is conceivable to apply for Consultant role and to manage accounts within the company. This usually comes with a competitive salary, uncapped commission, a company car and mobile.
The company has witnessed growth of approximately 23% each year since incorporation in 2008 and are set to expand with new projects over the next 5 to 10 years and have a policy of employing and promoting from within.
- Customer Service