£19,000 + bonus
8.45 - 5.45 Monday - Thursday and 8.45 - 5.00Friday
25 days annual leave
We are looking for a bright and motivated graduate to join a well-established Specialist Recruiter. This is a fast paced Recruitment resourcing and administration support role involving both client and candidate contact, assisting the Senior Consultants within the business. This fantastic Resourcer role would be the ideal opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious individual looking to begin their Recruitment career.
The daily responsibilities of the Recruitment Resourcer include:
- Maintaining consistent client and candidate contact on behalf of the Consultants,
- Responding to candidate; then preparing CVs and arranging interviews,
- Resourcing suitable candidates via Jobs Boards, ad response and other mediums,
- Promoting the online presence and web advertising of the Business through creating mailshots, adverts and blogs,
- Constant maintenance of the Recruitment Database,
- Researching new clients within new markets for use in business development initiatives,
- Assisting with the planning of, and attending networking and business events.
You must be a driven and diligent individual with excellent communication skills and determination to work as a Resourcer within a Recruitment environment. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Be professional, efficient and organised, with a self-motivated approach
- The ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize your workload,
- Strong communication skills: via the telephone, email and face-to-face, with colleagues, clients and candidates alike
- Be well presented, articulate and have confidence in showing initiative,
- Be computer literate and the ability to understand new software quickly,
- Have evidence of Higher Education or 1-2 years' experience within a commercial or Recruitment environment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job