Knightwood Associates are a privately owned recruitment consultancy specialising in the construction and property markets. Established in 2009, Knightwood have an enviable track record with many of the top contractors and developers in London and the South East. Due to the continued growth of our business we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to join our North Thames office based in St Albans, Hertfordshire on a permanent construction desk.
You will be mentored closely by an experienced consultant and offered a combination of one-to-one coaching as well as professional CIPD qualified training courses to supplement your learning and development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates: Using a variety of methods such as social media, job boards, internal database, networking, etc.
- Administrative Tasks: updating of internal candidate records, formatting CV's, etc.
- Handling advert responses
- Interfacing with candidates via phone, email and social media in a professional, confident and friendly manner.
- Screening the candidates thoroughly by interviewing them in order to produce a short-list.
We would like to hear from enthusiastic candidates, with excellent communication skills and an attention to detail.
Previous resourcing, recruitment and sales experience would be beneficial but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
This would be a great opportunity for someone living in Hertforshire wishing to begin their career in recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job