Reed Technology are recruiting for a resourcer to join our Birmingham office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to join one of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies.
You will benefit from the REED Specialist Recruitment Apprenticeship Scheme which is designed to give you all the tools you need to become a commercially successful, reputable and qualified Recruitment Account Executive. Through a structured programme, carefully designed by recruitment and apprenticeship experts, your training sessions, materials and activities we will enable you to learn and grow with one of the best known names in the recruitment industry. Via your 12 month programme of study you will earn 3 qualifications, and be supported by our in-house Learning and Development and Apprenticeship teams, as well as experienced Managers and Consultants in your office.
As a resourcer, it will be your job to support the principal recruitment consultants within our delivery function servicing a host of large scale corporate accounts which REED is partnered with.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Typically, you'll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
• Searching for Candidates from our system and job boards
• Importing Candidates onto our in-house database
• Registering Candidates
• Ensuring that all allocated roles to yourself are worked on, keeping the Consultant up to date on progress of your searches and possible candidates
• Preparing CVs ready to be sent out to Clients
• Importing documentation onto our in-house system
• Sending job specs to Candidates
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will ideally have experience in the following:
• Sales experience of working in a target driven environment
• Excellent people communication and administration skills
• Confident telephone manner
• hands on and can do attitude
• Results Driven
You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match, so confidence, tenacity and communication skills are essential.
You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels throughout the full spectrum of IT.
If you are keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity and explore further please contact Sam Griffin using the links provided.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job