We are looking for a Resourcer to join our exciting Glasgow office, it is a very exciting opportunity working with our US teams which is an area of our business that is rapidly expanding, giving the successful candidates an opportunity to start delivering from day one.
SThree strive to be the best in the business when it comes to international, specialist staffing services. Our recipe for success includes three vital ingredients; the training we provide, the quality of our people and the loyalty we develop. We're on the lookout for a talented Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join an extremely successful team in London, working with one of our brands (Computer Futures, Progressive, Huxley Engineering and Real Staffing).
SThree is an international specialist-staffing organisation with offices in 15 countries around the world, operating across nine specialist brands and employing over 2,800 people. We provide permanent and contract specialist staff to sectors including IT, Banking and Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy and Engineering.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, providing an excellent service within a specialized sector, and to grow and develop the business within this market.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening and interviewing candidates in order to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Providing an extremely high level of service to candidates
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring our state-of-the-art database is kept relevant on both candidate and client side
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a demanding recruitment/sales/professional environment
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Very Customer-Focused attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally
- Drive and ambition.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Desire to succeed.
What's in it for you?
- £16,000 starting salary with a clear progression to a Consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months).
- Company car allowance; £2k, £4k, £6k and £8 added to your basic salary.
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme.
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star Restaurants, Holiday Incentives (Marbella, Ibiza, Las Vegas among many other)
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership.
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis.
- Excellent career-plan, achievable promotion targets mapped out and constant learning and development.
SThree Group has been well established within the market for nearly 30 years and we are continually growing with over 2700 employees worldwide. SThree are world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets with 41 offices across 15 countries.
"Times Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK 2014 and 2015"
"The Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2014 Winner"
"Best of Staffing Talent 2015"
"Best of Staffing Client 2015"
"APSCo Award for Excellence - CSR Initiative of the Year 2014"
"Real IT Awards - Overall Project of the Year 2015"
"Most Admired Recruitment Company 2013"
Award Winning Training and Development team!
SThree is made up of 4 main brands; Computer Futures, Huxley Engineering, Real Staffing and Progressive Recruitment. All brands in the UK and Ireland are currently hiring for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
("Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs")
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- "Recruitment Consultant"
- "Trainee Recruitment Consultant"
- "Sales Executive"
- "Graduate Sales"
- "Graduate Sales Executive"
- ("Graduate Recruitment Consultant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job