Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. They operate 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
About the Recruitment Resourcer:
The Recruitment Resourcer has a key role in the day-to-day administration and operation of the recruitment function, which involves the resourcing and telephone screening of suitable candidates to join the business.
Ensuring they are the right fit culturally is critical for the organisation’s on-going success. Being the first point of contact for potential employees, it will be crucial to ensure they receive the best possible experience, regardless of whether they are successful or not.
This is an internal recruitment role and will involve supporting the team in the implementation of the HR strategy and recruitment projects.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys working with people, building rapport with ease, and who is looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park, just a short walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
Requirements of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Experience working in a direct recruitment role or internally within an organisation is desirable
- Knowledge of employment law and implementing new recruitment strategies is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written, which can be utilised effectively both over the phone and face-to-face
- Strong systems skills (ability to use the Microsoft packages is a must and experience using job boards and LinkedIn to recruit would be beneficial)
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport.
- Respects the importance of confidentiality, this role deals with individuals’ personal details.
What’s on offer in becoming the Recruitment Resourcer?
A competitive salary, great working environment and a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone discount, up to 60% off Samsung products and trade price stock
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
This role is office based, and located at their Head Office in Whiteley.
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Recruitment Resourcer role then please apply now!