Robert Walters is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Recruitment Resourcer to join our Manchester team. This exciting opportunity will be ideal for an outgoing candidate with some commercial experience, who is ready to start building their career with the globally recognised recruitment consultancy.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be offered excellent routes of progression, helping you to achieve your desired career goals in an expedited fashion. The successful candidate will need to be tenacious and a quick learner! You will be provided with industry leading training, desk side support and be partnered with experienced, high preforming consultants who will mentor you and help you succeed. The team are lively, friendly and supportive - offering a great environment to learn and develop from the best!
As an added bonus a career with Robert Walters will open many doors! With long term international opportunities and global networking, the sky is the limit with your career here!
As a Resourcer you will support the sourcing and on-boarding of high quality candidates and work as an integral part of the team, contributing to the division's overall success.
- Post job advertisements
- Source candidates on job boards and LinkedIn
- Managing compliance initiatives
- Candidate marketing
- Outbound calling to candidates to conduct phone interviews
- Carry out face to face interviews
- Diary management for interview and assessment day bookings
- Speaking with clients over the phone when supporting absent recruiters
- Arrange interviews with clients when required.
- Ability to work at a pace, things do move quickly!
- Quick to learn and to retain information
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Naturally inquisitive! Being able to ask great questions is a key aspect to success here
- Able to multi-task and to be able to work under some pressure at times (deadlines, increased volumes of work for short periods)
- Excellent communication, brave and outgoing enough to speak with candidates and has loads of questions while interviewing
- Brave, outgoing and sociable enough to speak with people, asking probing questions constantly!
- Target driven and intrinsic desire to be successful
Helping talented professionals find their ideal role is hugely rewarding. But working with inspiring professionals to find their next role is only part of the picture. There's outstanding earning potential and benefits on offer. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters.
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged.
Taking the next step is solely based on your performance. It's part of every MDs objectives to look at who's coming through the business, who can take a step up and who can run teams and offices.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.