Are you interested moving away from the pressures of sales targets common in a recruitment agency environment? Would you like to continue finding the right people for the right role and do you have an eye for finding talent?
We now have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, to join the growing team as a Recruitment Resourcer working in a in-house recruitment role.
eurochange Ltd is one of the leading independent foreign currency exchange specialists on the High Street, with a large network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK, offering travel money services and products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying potential candidates who best suit our role criteria, with the view to successfully filling a high number of temporary and permanent vacancies nationwide.
- Providing a first class candidate experience including scheduling, collating and delivering feedback and keeping a track of candidates through the applications process
- Effectively managing the end to end recruitment life cycle of an ever changing number of vacancies
- Outstanding ability to constantly prioritise workload
- Maintaining current vacancies on eurochange website and external job boards
- Utilising CV Database & Talent Pool to source potential candidates for current and future vacancies
- Managing candidate applications and making contact accordingly
- Working in a highly exposed role with the adaptability to work with varying management styles
- Communicating with Regional Managers and Cluster Managers regarding recruitment requirements
- Maintaining recruitment master tracker and ensuring all information is accurate for daily, weekly and monthly MI
- Supporting Recruitment Executive and HR Team with ad hoc task
- Previous experience in a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment role
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at any one given time
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience using various social media platforms to drive talent attraction would be preferable
- Adaptable to working in a less structured environment where things can and will change on a frequent basis
- Ability to work towards deadlines and personal KPIs
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
If you are interested and feel you have the relevant experience, please click "apply" now!
- Recruitment Process
- Candidate Generation
- Talent Pool