Nicholas Howard are a boutique recruitment services provider covering a range of client requirements. We specialise within Life Sciences, Law, Financial Services and Finance & Accounting, but also service clients in various other fields.
We offer onsite RPO style services, remote process management, alongside contingent and retained search services.
We are now looking to recruit someone with or without experience but with the correct attitude and professional approach to work.
We don't like lists, but we are looking for all or most of the following:
- A credible personality
- A mature approach to work
- Experience within a niche recruitment business (desirable)
- A willingness to 'roll up your sleeves'
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A desire to learn and adapt to the needs and requirements of clients and colleagues
- An interest in people and a passion for understanding candidates career goals
- A developed (or willingness to develop an) understanding of business, industry and how culture may affect successful placements
What will you be doing?
In this role specifically, you will be working closely with the Recruitment Managers within the business. You will meet daily with these colleagues who have overall responsibility for clients. As a team we strive to ensure that we meet the high expectation that they and we, put on any particular division. You will be involved in roles from sign off to hire, on occasion you will coordinate with the client contacts or NHL Recruitment Manager, to take detailed specifications, write up and advertise the roles, source and screen suitable candidates, arrange interviews, brief and debrief candidates and clients, and assist in successful placements across permanent, contract and temporary assignments.
If you feel that you fit the profile that we are looking for, please do get in touch for a chat.