Specialist recruitment agency offering an excellent working environment, training and genuine scope for progression as well as great earning potential.
- Find, identify and qualify quality candidates for identified IT positions as required
- Undertaking the process of searching, finding, screening and selecting appropriate resource for clients
- Support and manage the recruitment process, including CV submittal and arranging interviews
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the best available resources to customers under the direction of a Consultant /Senior Consultant or Partner/Director
- Generating market intelligence
- Ideally the right candidate will be a graduate or similar
- Some previous office experience is preferred
- Minimum of GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Good administration skills with common Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently
- Work under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent and articulate
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic with great telephone and keyboard skills
- Based in Epsom
- £18,000 - £22,000 basic (depending on experience) (OTE £25k - £30k)
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Pension scheme
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent prospects
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Optima Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Due to the high level of applications that we are receiving, we can only respond to successful candidates.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job