Our established and highly reputable client is seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join their team.
- To source candidates via advertising, job board searches, networking, referrals, LinkedIn and extensive database
- To shortlist and telephone interview candidates to ascertain their suitability for a specified vacancy
- Format CVs and write interview reports ready for sending to clients
- Arrange interviews and conduct interview preparation with candidates
- Make offers to candidates or reject accordingly
- Associated administration tasks
We are looking for tenacious self-starters who are looking for a career that will reward you for the work you put in, both financially and with job satisfaction.
Our client offer comprehensive training to all new starters and all Resourcers are given the opportunity to study for their CertRP exams after a qualifying period.
They expect commitment and ambition from all employees however in return they offer a competitive basic salary, regular pay rises, excellent uncapped commission, bonuses and incentive schemes.
You should be confident, personable, professional, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a sense of humour!
If you would like to work for a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on customer service rather than just the sales figures then this could be the role for you.
Superb opportunity for candidates with resourcing or recruitment experience.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.