Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Full time
We are an extremely busy Bournemouth based Recruitment Agency specialising in Permanent Recruitment who are now looking for a Resourcer to join our team. If you have experience in recruitment and enjoy being part of a busy, fun and friendly office environment and love candidate interaction and resourcing this could be the role for you. A background in recruitment and utilising job boards to resource for candidates is essential for this role.
We work across all sectors, the range of roles and industries is extremely varied from entry level through to Director level, please look at our website www.freshrecruits.co.uk to views the vacancies we are currently recruiting for.
With a growing reputation for supplying high-calibre candidates and an impressive portfolio of clients, we have grown over the last 15 years from a small start-up to supplying permanent and contract staff to companies throughout Dorset & Hampshire.
Our team is dedicated to making the recruitment process simple and transparent. We provide a high level of service to both our clients and candidates, and position ourselves as a professional recruitment agency, but with a personality!
With access to the major job boards and LinkedIn, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
- Supporting the consultant team with resourcing for roles
- Proactive identification and sourcing of relevant candidates at all levels using jobs boards and LinkedIn
- Approaching candidates with roles relevant to their experience
- Building and managing strong candidate talent pool and ensuring effective communication channels to them
- Telephone screening candidates and assist in tailoring their application.
- Supporting continuous improvement work as required
Skills & Experience required:
- Recruitment experience from either an agency, RPO or in-house role
- Demonstrable and successful track record of candidate sourcing
- Substantive knowledge of Job Boards, CV database searching and online advertising for recruitment purposes
- Confidence to work with colleagues and candidates of all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and ability manage complex data
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm
- High levels of initiative and sense of urgency
- All round team player, able to work towards a common goal
- Good computer literacy skills
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/