Barrington James is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy who have recently been voted as the 31st Best Small Company to Work For in the UK by the Sunday Times.
Due to our growth plans, we are looking for an academic, results driven individual to join our business as a Recruitment Resourcer.
If you are someone who is naturally competitive, tenacious and confident, but never considered a career in recruitment, then Barrington James is a great place to begin and progress all the way up to Director Level.
- Supporting one of our top billing sales managers, looking after 40+ candidates on a weekly basis who are employed as contractors.
- Generating leads and networking with candidates via LinkedIn and on the phone
- General ad-hoc duties including contracts, timesheets, invoices and insurance
- Placing job advertisements and scheduling interviews
- Providing feedback and updates to current and new candidates.
- Running candidate searches on our internal database
Why work for Barrington James as a Resourcer?
- Energetic work environment with like-minded individuals who want to succeed
- On-going training and development with a mixture of in-classroom and on desk
- Clear career progression from Resourcer all the way to Director Level
- Personalised targets from your sales manager, great for individuals that are looking to develop themselves in recruitment but don’t want the pressure of heavy KPI’s
- A global business with unique opportunities to travel and network with international candidates and clients
What we are looking for:
- An individual who is organised, efficient and reliable
- Confident with being on the phone and can speak in an articulate manner to our international candidates
- Good track record with previous roles as well as a strong academic background
- An individual who wants to progress and develop in our business to create themselves a lifelong career
If this a role that sounds appealing, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we require a cover letter with this application no longer than 300 words.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job