Juice Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a resourcer to join a busy, dynamic and award winning company, based the heart of Bristol on a trainee academy scheme
We’re looking for a talented individual who is ambitious and hungry to succeed, is self- motivated and a natural people person.
Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Resourcing Support across a range of roles
- Conducting Telephone interviews
- Supporting with face to face interviews
- Administration support, assisting with writing advertising campaigns, candidate profiling and CV updates.
- Attending monthly networking events alongside consultants
- Attending meetings with consultants to further understand client requirements
- Sales support - lead generation, fact finds and prospecting new potential clients.
- Calling businesses to find out additional recruitment information and support consultants with branch sales objectives
You will ideally be:
• Have 6 months’ work experience within an office/sales role
- Graduate looking for first opportunity
• Looking for a career and not just a job!!
• Wants to progress
• Likes a challenge and enjoys learning
• Unflappable and able to multi task
• Creative thinker with a forward thinking approach
The organisation are rapidly expanding and will offer the right candidate excellent earning potential, personal development that’s tailored to you as well as fun social events throughout the year including company ski trip, lots of incentives monthly and annually. Realistic 25-30k OTE in the first year.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply to Tamar today to find out more information!