My client is a well established, successful recruitment consultancy widely recognised as one of the leaders in their field and looking to add to their busy team in lovely town centre offices.
Their management team have over 20 years combined industry experience, each of their consultants/resourcers is a specialist in their particular sector.
The ideal candidate must have recruitment experience.
You will be expected to:
- Build relationships with existing clients as well as resource for existing vacancies.
- Search for candidates, build relationships with them, interview them and make sure that they have the right skills and abilities for the vacancies.
- Have excellent rapport building skills.
- Good telephone manner friendly and professional and knows how to mirror clients/ candidates.
- Tenacious and hungry to succeed in a competitive recruitment environment.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Takes pride in work and appearance.
- Competitive and the will to succeed.
- Happy to pick up the phone and make calls and build rapport.
Basic salary to 25K plus uncapped commission and other incentives.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'