Very successful Tech Recruitment company are currently looking for someone to join an established and fun team at our offices in Cirencester. We offer an excellent working environment and outstanding career prospects, as well as a full and personalised training program and daily support from a very experienced recruiter.
To be considered you must be hard working, driven, focused, well organised and enjoy a challenge as well as having great interpersonal skills and you will have a 'natural’ way of talking to people on the phone.
The role will include and is not limited to the following duties:
- Calling candidates regarding jobs we are looking to fill.
- Building relationships with both candidates and clients, talking them through the recruitment process and the benefits of using Vector.
- Arranging interviews for our candidates.
- Spotting new business opportunities and using your initiative to gather information about the local IT job market.
- Researching companies and candidate skills.
Whilst we do not require you to have previous recruitment experience you must be confident, motivated, open minded and enjoy talking to people. You will need to possess an excellent telephone manner and have good presentation skills.
This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a growing well established fun team working in a fully serviced office in Cirencester within a 5 minute walk of the town centre.
Please apply to Allan Callus (Permanent Recruitment Director)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'