1st Step Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Resource Administrator for their Business Support team in London.
We are seeking a candidate with a background of working within a fast environment, typically Sales, Helpdesk or Recruitment.
You must have great organisational skills with a flawless work ethic.
- Providing candidate management support to Recruitment Consultant.
- Qualifying candidates for potential roles and understanding their needs.
- Sourcing candidates from company database; job sites; watchdogs; LinkedIn.
- Understanding candidate needs for potential roles.
- Calling candidates to sell them potential roles.
- Arranging interviews & ensuring candidates have information required.
- Deal with general queries with regards to vacancies; salary; holidays; sickness.
- Registering candidates on company database.
- Arranging meetings with candidates.
- Arranging candidate open days.
- Compliance: Ensure candidates have up to date application forms; right to work; references before submittal for job roles.
- Setting up vacancies on company database; company website; LinkedIn.
- Setting up bookings on company database.
- Dealing with weekly time sheets' to ensure candidate payment.
- Formatting candidate CV's in preparation for submission to suitable roles.
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date with candidate availability.
- Recording information on company database to fall inline with KPI targets.
- General administration as and when requirement by management team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word and Excel (Powerpoint desirable).
- GCSE's grade A - C in English and Math.
- Background of working within a fast paced environment typically Sales; Helpdesk; Recruitment.
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic.
- Team player - happy to take on additional workload for others.
- Strong communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"