Recruitment Resourcer Maternity Cover - potential to be Perm
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcer to join our Recruitment team on a 9 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave, with the opportunity to potentially become permanent.
As the Resourcer, you will play a vital part amongst the fast paced HR and Talent team. This would an excellent opportunity for an individual with some recruitment administration experience looking to take that next step in their career.
Our family of Acquisitions is growing, as is our family of hard-working, high-spirited staff. We are always on the lookout for talented hard-working people and as an outgoing Talent Resourcer who is passionate about people, you will be responsible for supporting the Talent Coordinator in the management of the full recruitment cycle by taking ownership of sourcing new recruits within the Group through a range of recruitment focused activity.
Main duties include
- Take detailed briefings from hiring managers to fully understand their requirements and vacancies whilst managing the selection process including developing job specifications, screening applicants, maintaining candidate databases and job boards
- Source, shortlist and refer best qualified candidates for high volumes of vacant positions
- Conduct telephone interviews for varied positions for branch functions
- Deal with day to day recruitment queries from internal and external candidates
- Liaise with hiring managers during the interview process whilst providing insightful and useful feedback on candidates
- Manage the offer process by making contact with successful candidates, agreeing start dates and writing offer letters
- Develop a pipeline of potential talent internally and externally by maintaining the ATS system
- Interact with active candidates and headhunt talent via LinkedIn and CV database searching
- Assist in managing the onboarding process for all new starters
- Attend seminars and conferences to keep recruitment knowledge up to date
- Assist the Talent Coordinator on any departmental projects
- General administration
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of the full recruitment cycle including sourcing candidates, ideally within a multi-site organisation or agency background.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain internal and external relationships with a high level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated, honest and reliable with a positive attitude
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Understanding of a variety of selection methods and techniques
- Knowledge of using an applicant tracking system would be advantageous
40 hours per week Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service benefit
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.