We are looking for a highly motivated and diligent Resourcer to join a specialist Recruitment firm in Leeds, that recruits mid to senior level Wealth Management professionals in the Financial Services industry.
This role has come about due to an increase in the demand for our services from our long standing clients as well as potential to attract new business opportunities. It provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a small but developing business and really make an impact on the culture and growth of the company.
Responsibilities will include
- Sourcing new candidates through a variety of methods - including social media (eg. LinkedIn), direct contact (including cold calling), and running advertising campaigns
- Maintaining and recording accurate information on the appropriate systems
- Undertaking research to find potential future candidates
- Involvement in managing the recruitment / interview process, maintaining contact with candidates throughout
- Administration tasks and data entry
Key Skills / Experience
- You will have good communication and organisational skills, with a proactive approach to your work
- Ideally you will have some experience of working in a telephone based position, either inbound or outbound sales, customer service, or recruitment roles.
- You will be IT proficient on the basics of Microsoft office. Experience of using LinkedIn is useful but not essential
Salary / Benefits
£9 per hour - working hours are negotiable and with opportunities for flexible working