Salary: £18,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission
Due to internal promotions we are currently looking to recruit two Resourcers to join our very successful recruitment team
Are you an experienced Resourcer or looking for a first opportunity as a trainee in the recruitment industry?
This is a great time to join eTeach
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 education job board and specialist recruitment business, founded by a teacher; Paul Howells, eTeach are pioneers within the education sector
Our Education Resourcers play a key role in the day to day running of all aspects of the recruitment team’s teacher attraction and candidate support strategy, which includes:
- Utilise the latest search and resourcing techniques to identify high calibre teaching professionals and proactively develop our teacher / candidate pipeline.
- Extensive liaison with professional candidates daily, building rapport and directly supporting the candidates through their job search journey.
- Generate candidate leads, working with your colleagues and the Education Recruitment Specialists to ensure that we source the best teachers for our schools and the best schools for our teachers
- Manage the candidate responses via email, phone calls and other media.
- Maintaining and updating the internal bespoke candidate and client CRM, ensure all documentation and relevant notes are current, meeting both high quality standards and compliance measures.
You will be supported by a highly successful and experienced team and be rewarded with an excellent career path and continued development and training.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, highly organised
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on providing a quality service
- Confident, Flexible and a "Can do" attitude
- Good IT skills
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Job Search