Recruitment Resourcer - Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Search Construction in Leicester are a well established and close nit team who have an extremely strong presence in the Midlands. The standards in Leicester are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Construction Division. We are interested in hearing from candidates who are keen to pick up the phone and help build a successful business. The role of a Resourcer is to support the consultants and the division to find the best available candidates for our clients. You will have the ability to establish and maintain effective candidate relationships. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your achievements.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job