3 Month Temporary Position
Pulse is one of the key market leaders of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Our Bournemouth office has a really exciting opportunity for either a Recruitment Resourcer for as three month temporary contract. You will be mainly field based so you will need to drive and have access to a car. You will be sourcing Nurses and Healthcare Assistants across the South West region. You will headhunt candidates through networking by visiting hospitals and speaking to nurses, also promoting the brand by giving out Pulse leaflets. You will find candidate’s through LinkedIn and getting candidate referrals.
- Sell and promote our Pulse brand along with our variety of opportunities.
- Going to hospitals and standing in cafes and outside hospitals handing out leaflets
- Leaflet drops
- Calling candidates off our existing database-Regenerating
- Communicate with our candidate’s about our 'Refer a Friend’ scheme and promote the concept to increase referrals.
- Proactively headhunt candidates through different sources.
- Meet potential candidates face to face in different locations across the South West.
Have you got the following skills?
- A good communicator
- Highly organised and has excellent time management skills
- The ability to manage and priortise a demanding workload
- The ability to cooperate and communicate well as part of a team
This role is mainly field based, travelling across the South West. This role does require a car driver and someone who has access to a car.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please click below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job