£18,000 - £22,000 p/a
Are you a dynamic, pro-active and assertive individual looking for your next challenge?
Our client is a Recruitment Business with a large client remit with major construction companies on PSL agreements who are growing rapidly in the Midlands. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their newly opened London office to help ensure the smooth running of their Construction Recruitment team.
This role will suit someone who is very process driven and able to use their initiative within a busy sales environment. It is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous Resourcing skills to learn new skills in the exciting and fast-paced market of recruitment operations.
Day- to- day duties include; (not limited to)
- Candidate Management
- Database cleansing; ensuring the internal data-base is accurate and up to date
- Managing all compliance for temp Rail workers
- Advertising on job boards and doing searches as and when required
- Manage the temp workers time-sheets are correct
Key skills required for this role:
- Use of LinkedIn
- Excel proficiency
- Focus and attention are essential as you will be working with high demand and able to cope under pressure.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to put the hard-work and commitment into carving a career for themselves. Those who use their initiative and continue to strive for the best will get noticed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job