We are a leading global healthcare recruitment company, delivering effective and innovative staffing solutions to the public, private and not-for-profit sectors since 2002. Each year we help thousands of nurses, doctors, therapists, radiographers and social care professionals find the best jobs across Ireland, the UK, Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
With a team of over 120 dedicated staff across our networks in Ireland and the UK we support over 3,000 workers find temporary roles each year and over 2,000 find permanent jobs. Our passion for quality and compliance is second to none as is our belief in delivering exceptional service each and every time. Our aim is to help our clients provide a seamless service to their patients by sourcing highly experienced, top quality professionals at all levels including those in some of the hardest to find niches.
We are passionate about delivering award winning services and we are always looking for more people to join our team. This is a great opportunity to build an exciting, lucrative career with a fast paced, successful company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruitment administration including database sorting, saving and filing
- Building relationships with healthcare professionals
- Candidate sourcing
- Understanding and matching client requirements
- Prepping candidates for interview
- Other administrative duties as required
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions