Talentmark is continuing its rapid growth by hiring a Recruitment Researcher into the Interim Management team. We will provide you with training and on-going support as we develop you fast into a 360 Recruitment Consultant. We expect you to learn quickly and take on business development as well as candidate and client management. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and have control over your income in the interesting, every changing world of Life Sciences.
We need you to have...
• Experience of sales, telesales or recruitment.
• Hunger and drive to succeed
• Be a polished and excellent communicator - able to talk to senior level candidates
• Ability to learn complex and technical matters and associated language
• Commercial awareness
• You must enjoy winning business, sales, client interactions and working in a commercial environment.
• A real desire to build a fast growing career in a specialist niche recruitment environment
• A genuine interest in recruitment
• A degree (or equivalent) ideally in life sciences.
We have beautiful new modern offices right next to Waterloo station with amazing views over London! But more importantly, we have been established for over 45 years. Talentmark was the first company to exclusively serve the unique needs of the life science and pharmaceutical sector.
Run by medical and recruitment specialists, Talentmark provides a range of executive search, resourcing and assessment solutions. We have a footprint spanning more than 40 countries. Many of our team have held senior posts in the industry and we have a fantastic track record of delivering complex recruitment assignments internationally.
What makes us different?
We want to hire the right person to succeed fast so we can develop you into a full recruitment consultant! Our employees describe our working environment as friendly, supportive, professional and challenging . This means we have a sensible approach to targets - quality wins over quantity every day - our reputation for excellence with our clients & candidates relies on quality. This makes it a demanding 'grown up' workplace with help, advice and guidance at at hand from experienced recruiters and industry professionals.
And of course we offer competitive pay, commission, benefits & a few reward schemes on top of that!
We'd love to know why you are interested in a career in a recruitment company specialising in Life Sciences, so please include a note, with your CV, to explain this. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Telephone Manner