Recruitment Researcher/Trainee - £30-£35k OTE, plus benefits, training, pension, uncapped earnings.
Are you looking to start a rewarding career in one of the most successful niche recruitment consultancies? Can you demonstrate initiative and intelligence, with positive motivation?
If you answer is yes we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Researchers/Candidate Managers who want to join a motivated and ambitious group of professional consultants. We provide an agile recruitment service which goes above and beyond that of our competitors which is why our repeat business amounts to over 80% year on year by partnering some of the world's largest organisations. 1st Executive continues to 'raise the bar' in our market, consistently 'out-performing' our competition.
A bit about us - 1st Executive Ltd - 'The International Procurement & Supply Chain Recruiter' is an ambitious, professional senior specialist recruitment company. We have grown to be the largest specialist in our field in the UK and are on track with growth plans to be the largest internationally.
As part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking for driven, commercially-savvy, bright individuals to capitalise on this opportunity. Our aim is simple; to train, develop and mentor you through a structured programme and if successful, you can become one of 1st Executives future managers, top performers or shining stars! We know that, if you have the drive and determination to succeed in recruitment then our environment and culture will get the best out of you.
1st Executive offers you a fantastic working environment with 5* incentives and perks rewarding success with one of the most lucrative unlimited monthly commission schemes in the industry.
As a Research Executive at 1st Executive you will receive excellent one-to-one training and mentoring with ongoing group support.
- Create and work to individual day plans prioritising key tasks and organising time effectively.
- Build an extensive candidate network, ensuring all communication is structured and tracked maintaining and updating all details across our CRM software and network database.
- Conduct telephone screenings and competency interviews; short-listing talent against client requirements.
- Successfully consult with your candidates managing them through the interview process with our clients ensuring they are best placed to get their next career enhancing opportunity, whist at the same time ensuring our clients attract the talent and skills they seek.
- Target hitting through effective project management and deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
What we are looking for;
- Commercially-savvy thinking and adept at spotting opportunities to generate additional or new revenue
- A confident, intuitive character, able to think on your feet
- Degree-level or equivalent educated
- Drive and ambition.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work towards project and assignment deadlines
- Ability to effectively research and present candidate profiles to different client audiences.
- Someone who wants to work hard and is not afraid of putting in the extra work, whilst enjoying a great team culture which rewards your effort
- Experience of overcoming challenges and after training doing things which might be out of your comfort zone
- Someone who wants to work in a friendly, collaborative, sociable environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job