- Are you a competitive individual willing to work harder and faster than your competition?
- Do you want the opportunity to earn limitless amounts of money?
- Are you looking for a career in an exciting, sociable office?
We are currently looking for 2012-2018 Graduates to join the Graduate Trainee Development Programme for a market-leading Recruitment Consultancy.
Founded in 1998, they are the leading specialist in the Technology, Telecommunications and Cybersecurity markets. Operating in over 100 countries, they now have international offices in Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai. They deal with a growing network of high-level professionals within the TMT sector, and are continually generating an ever expanding client base which includes tech starts up and global corporate giants.
You’ll be working on a full-360 recruitment desk, which means from Day One you’ll be cold calling clients, setting up interviews, managing and acquiring candidates and attending client meetings.
What are we looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A DEGREE in any discipline…
- …or transferable commercial/sales experience (B2B/B2C)
- An AMBITIOUS, ENTREPENEURIAL attitude - people progress to managerial level quickly
- MONEY-MOTIVATED - you’ll need a genuine reason for getting into Recruitment
- Natural CONFIDENCE and OUTGOING personality
Salary: £20,000 basic rising to £23,000 after 3 months training PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Company Incentives include…
- Annual Holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, Vegas, Miami
- Company lunches at Michelin Star restaurants
- Consultant of the Month (massage at work, leave the office early, all-expenses paid travel)
Other Benefits you’ll be entitled to…
- Uncapped commission structure
- MERITOCRACY - recognition and rapid career growth
- Directorship and company shares
- Opportunity to work abroad in their international offices in Germany, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Fun office environment and much more!
If you’re interested in this excellent Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we’ll be in touch tomorrow to discuss your application and arrange an interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Director, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Researcher, Recruitment Analyst, Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'