Base salary: starts between £22K-£25K (depending on experience) with uncapped commission, first year earnings are in expectancy of £30K-£35K+
Sectors: IT, Tech, Medical Equipment, Change and Transformation.
Location: Based next to London Liverpool Street station.
What kind of personality traits do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consulant?
- Ambitious - someone who wants to be successful in their career
- Competitive - someone who has played sports to a high level
- Driven - someone who is naturally driven and doesn’t settle for anything less than perfect
- Motivated - someone who is excited to get out of bed every day and make money
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do in a day to day?
- Write adverts to attract new talent
- Headhunt candidates off various platforms, LinkedIn, Facebook, Job Boards etc
- Network with both new and old clients and candidates alike
- Suit candidates to companies that are compatible with one another
- Go on company incentives… a lot!
What kind of perks/incentives can you expect from becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- 25 days off a year including 4pm finishes on Friday
- 5x company holidays a year to places like Ibiza, New York and Menorca
- Luxury items ie vouchers to Selfridges and Rolex’s
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly lunch clubs and nights out
- 2:2 university degree or higher
- 6 months sales experience in a B2B (business to business environment)
- Someone who has played sport to a high level, university 2nd teams or higher or semi professional.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job