Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20k plus uncapped commission
* Are you a Graduate or motivated 2nd-jobber?
* Are you considering a career as a London-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Would you be keen to work for one of the top 20 recruitment firms in the UK?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, the we have a Trainee Recruitment Consultant opening for an IMMEDIATE START that needs to be filled asap, so please read on....
What you’ll receive:
- A basic salary of £20-25k
- 1st year realistic commission of £75k+ and £100k+ in your 2nd year
- Extremely rapid career progression - team leader in year 2 and manager in year 3!
- Loads of incentives including holidays, cars, watches, clothes, nights out etc.
The UK recruitment industry has surged beyond its pre-recession peak with 2016 total annual revenues hitting £28.7bn, some 6.3% higher than the previous record.
Confidence remains strong in the sector and ongoing rapid growth is inevitable. In 2016 alone, over 4000 new recruitment companies were incorporated in the UK and these new and existing organisations are under increasing pressure to win and retain market share. Unfortunately, not all recruitment firms are reputable and finding the right company to work for is a minefield.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduate/Trainee/2nd-jobber candidates into Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles in London-based Recruitment companies. Our MD previously worked directly for James Caan (Dragon's Den/Recruitment Guru) and we only work with the top tier recruitment firms in the London market. If you engage with us to help you find a recruitment position, we will meet you face-to-face for a full consultation at our Central London office, advise you of the best recruitment sectors/companies specifically suited to you, introduce you (and if necessary convince them to see you!), then we’ll coach you through the whole recruitment interview process and help you secure the perfect role.
- Degree educated but this is not essential - their top biller last year used to be an ice-cream salesman (albeit a very good one!)
- Some Sales/Commercial experience - again not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
- Something that makes you stand out from the crowd - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level
- Desire to be successful - your clients won't come to you - prove that you’re pro-active and hungry and this company will like you!
- Extra-curricular success e.g. a strong sporting interest
- Money-motivated and ambitious
- Competitive, driven and outgoing
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to work for one of London's very best Recruitment companies, please apply below and we will be in touch tomorrow.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Director, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Researcher, Recruitment Analyst, Recruitment Co-ordinator.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job